fbpx
Connect with us

Local News Video

11/30 – Jeff’s “Big Changes Ahead” Thursday Afternoon Forecast

Published

on

www.youtube.com – 25 – 2023-11-30 12:29:53

SUMMARY: The weather is gloomy with cloud sticking around the area, but there is a clearing line to the and some breaks in the clouds expected due to daytime heating. Rain chances remain low for most of the day, with a 20% of isolated passing showers in the afternoon and a 40% chance of rain in the evening. Thunderstorm potential increases early in the morning with a 30-40% chance after midnight, peaking from 8-8am. More rain is expected on Saturday morning, with potential for severe thunderstorms and heavy rainfall.

Source

Local News Video

Introducing our WXXV Student Athlete of the Week: Biloxi's Aaliyah Davidson

Published

on

www.youtube.com – 25 – 2024-02-23 09:50:59

SUMMARY: Aaliyah Davidson, a student athlete at Buuy Basketball, is making a big impact despite her small stature on the court. She has been playing basketball since a young age and feels most at ease when playing. Her coach her as a coach's dream, praising her consistency both on and off the court. Davidson's hard work and dedication have led her to be named to the 2024 North versus South Allstar basketball roster. Currently, she is focused on leading her team to in the 7A girls quarterfinals. Davidson emphasizes staying focused, playing hard, and sticking to the plan to achieve success.

Source

Continue Reading

Local News Video

Expert Talk with Lori Buhring – Cye Young, The Window Source of the Gulf Coast

Published

on

www.youtube.com – 25 – 2024-02-23 09:38:09

SUMMARY: Lori Beering interviews Sai Young from The Window Source of the Coast about replacement window options for homes. Double hung windows, with both top and bottom sashes movable, are popular for their ease of cleaning and energy efficiency due to low E coating. The Window Source offers lifetime warranties on frames, components, glass breakage, and installation. The frequency of window replacement depends on the age and quality of the windows, with newer windows potentially lasting longer than traditional ones. Overall, replacing windows every 15-20 years is recommended for maintenance and energy efficiency.

Did you know you should replace the windows in your home every 15 years? In this 's brand new “Expert ,” Lori sat down …

Source

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Local News Video

2/23 – The Chief's “Clouds Clearing, Often Breezy” Friday Morning Forecast

Published

on

www.youtube.com – 25 – 2024-02-23 08:38:51

SUMMARY: Weather conditions in are changing as a cold front moves east, bringing clouds in the morning that will clear by midday. Temperatures are currently in the mid-60s and will reach a high of 73 degrees with breezy conditions. The will be sunny and warm with highs in the low 70s and winds tapering off by Sunday. Despite some cloud coverage, no rain is expected. High pressure will continue to dominate the region into next , allowing for pleasant weather and above-average temperatures. Overall, it is a great weekend to enjoy outdoor activities.

Source

Continue Reading

News from the South

Trending